Jamieson Vitamins has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, they set themselves apart with their industry-leading commitment and 360 Pure promise to provide consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
- Public Relations
- Experiential Events and Activations
- Media Mailers
- Influencer Partnerships
To help promote Jamieson’s Vitamin D products, position the brand as a leader in sun safety, and raise money for the Canadian Cancer Society.
For this campaign, we developed a multi-tier strategy to maximize the results of the Sunshine Box. Phase 1 included a gifting program where we gifted 62 Sunshine Boxes to media and influencers. We partnered with fellow Canadian companies to include their product in the box, along with limited edition Jamieson swag. Over the course of the campaign we ran a total of 4 social media giveaways. Phase 2 of the campaign was a Sunshine Box pop-up at Peace Collective.
Sunshine Box gifting and giveaway program results:
- Total social impressions: 260,000
- Total influencer followers who posted: 1,900,000
- Total social media posts: 169
- New Instagram followers: 640
- 375 visitors
- Vitamin D kits sold/given: 290
- Money raised: nearly $1,600.00
- Total potential reach: nearly 15,300,000
- Press placements: 8
- Unique visitors per month: 13,100,000